Pricing is dependent on several factors such as design, size, quantity, style, finish and color. Therefore, we would need to see the design work to fully determine the cost of your custom order. Got a design ready? Contact us today for a custom quote!
- File type is important when it comes to achieving high quality prints. Thus, Illustrator (.ai or .eps) or Photoshop (.psd) files are preferred.
- High res images are also accepted (.png .pdf .jpg .svg).
- Files should have cut lines or bleeds. If not, there is a chance that the artwork will be cut into. We will do our best to adjust the file if it does not, but needs an appropriate bleed line. We recommend adding 1/8" minimum to your design/file.
- Note: Some file sizes are too large to upload via website. Please email the design if that is the case.
- All custom orders will begin production once invoice is paid AND proof is approved.
We offer a wide range of clothing styles from selected companies that we have dealt with. As a result, we are able to determine and provide the highest quality garment that will represent you and your company's standards. Show us your design/idea and we will suggest the best route for creating your apparel.
There are two types of stickers that we offer, digital prints and standard die cut (clear background). All printed stickers are laminated with either a gloss or matte finish. They have a life expectancy of 3-5 years outdoors. All standard die cut decals are rated up to 6 years outdoors, and up to 10 years indoors. However, certain colors such as holographic/sparkle/foil tend to fade quicker if regularly exposed to heat.